Sunday 27 May 2012

BELIEF- RELIEVES STRESS


BELIEVE ME

All I need to say to you my sweet heart, 
Is to help yourself to believe,what I plead. 
I am unable to lead my life with out you, 
and I don't want you to get hurt as you, miss me too. 

I only wish....you would hold my hand as I trust you, 
you are the only one who thinks of me and say 'I miss you'. 
I am living my life with the assurance you gave me, 
that you will stay beside to wipe away my tears and console me.  

I know not that dreams will ever come true, 
just believe me I am here to tell that,'I love you'. 

MY ONLY HOPE

My life is just running on it's way, 
who asked you to invade my heart and stay! 
Did I ever tell you to come and play... 
..with my heart to leave it now,and hurt me to go astray! 

Never did I expect anything... 
only love in your life I did bring. 
Didn't I tell you.. leave me not at any spring! 
you just left me...and ..I lost my hope in everything. 

All my loved ones that I trust and hold dear, 
will neither live with me nor hear my prayer. 
'You' -  are my only hope..... 
....that can lead me out of fear... 
wish you would understand my tears, 
....and make my heart to cheer.              ~ Hazel Shirley ~


“I think we dream so we don’t have to be apart for so long. If we’re in each other’s dreams, we can be together all the time.”




 




No comments:

Post a Comment