YOU ARE AT YOUR BEST

YOU ARE AT YOUR BEST
LIFE IS PRECIOUS... Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God. Leo Buscaglia

Sunday, 27 May 2012

BELIEF- RELIEVES STRESS


BELIEVE ME

All I need to say to you my sweet heart, 
Is to help yourself to believe,what I plead. 
I am unable to lead my life with out you, 
and I don't want you to get hurt as you, miss me too. 

I only wish....you would hold my hand as I trust you, 
you are the only one who thinks of me and say 'I miss you'. 
I am living my life with the assurance you gave me, 
that you will stay beside to wipe away my tears and console me.  

I know not that dreams will ever come true, 
just believe me I am here to tell that,'I love you'. 

MY ONLY HOPE

My life is just running on it's way, 
who asked you to invade my heart and stay! 
Did I ever tell you to come and play... 
..with my heart to leave it now,and hurt me to go astray! 

Never did I expect anything... 
only love in your life I did bring. 
Didn't I tell you.. leave me not at any spring! 
you just left me...and ..I lost my hope in everything. 

All my loved ones that I trust and hold dear, 
will neither live with me nor hear my prayer. 
'You' -  are my only hope..... 
....that can lead me out of fear... 
wish you would understand my tears, 
....and make my heart to cheer.              ~ Hazel Shirley ~


“I think we dream so we don’t have to be apart for so long. If we’re in each other’s dreams, we can be together all the time.”




 




No comments:

Post a Comment