Wednesday 30 May 2012

KNOWLEDGE OF WISDOM-RELIEVES STRESS


KNOWLEDGE OF WISDOM TO GUIDE

I am a small Fish...born to live free, 
in this huge Ocean...my World leads. 

Know not how deep it is.... 

with numerous places to play hide and seek.... 
different natures with various concepts to reveal. 

Though enemies attack...... 

..like wild thorny plants, 
Friends would protect..... 
...like a supportive strong shield. 

All of a kind...but why do they blind.... 

to see what is Beauty! 
With jealousy and prejudice..... 
tearing apart Society. 

Know not how far...and wide,  

I swim restlessly to provide.... 
...happiness that no one can divide. 
Worries to subside and slide.... 
..with knowledge of wisdom to guide. 

- Hazel Shirley -





 YES !! I am a small Fish...born to live free, 
in this huge Ocean...my World leads. 


No comments:

Post a Comment