Sunday 27 May 2012

LIVELY THOUGHTS RELIEVE STRESS - NEVER FELT LONELY


Wish I would hold your hand... 
...and walk happily for a while. 
I love to see your palm.... 
...and count all the lines. 

Gentle whisper and tender words, 
pleasant smile and precious songs. 
Music that runs with melody... 
...my love is true for you only.  

I lived alone but never felt lonely, 
your thoughts always keep me lively. 
Songs you sang for me are lovely... 
....when I memorize them, I cry loudly. 

I treasure your love in my Heart safely, 
when it rains...., I think about you sweetly,
To rest peacefully on your loving lap gently....,
is the only dream....I have in me, quietly

Though, I live apart  from you all my life, 
If time does not help us to meet alive.... 
I will always think of you and pray.... 
....hopefully to meet you soon and sing refrain.

If not accomplished in this real life...
My hope will make me to win and claim,
Nothing can take away my faith as I remain the very same...
to reach your heart and to repeat your precious name 
....I wish to dream once again. 



            - Hazel Shirley -

1 comment:

  1. One of my favourites from your collections....really good one :-)

    ReplyDelete