Monday 28 May 2012

STRESS RELIEF WITH BEAUTIFUL EXPRESSION


YOU AND ME
If you like to be...The Sun, 
I wish to be your rays. 
If you like to be...The Moon, 
I love to be it's light. 
If you like to be the cloud, 
I like to be your rain. 
If you like to be the rainbow, 
I adore to be it's curve. 

If you like to be the Sea, 
I want to be your shore. 
If you like to be the bird, 
I would turn to be the tree. 
If you are tired and go to sleep, 
I will just remain as your sweet dream. 
All your life you lead, 
I will remain as your loving wife indeed. 
 


PURE LOVE

Pure love is like snow, 
When warm it turns  into water. 
Impure love is like fire, 
It burns away heart to ashes. 


Pure love is like waterfalls, 
It flows to reach lively streams. 
Impure love is like volcano, 
Know not when it erupts to blast away your dreams. 

Pure love yields and provide green pastures, 
Impure  love leaves  life with many scratches.  
Love is universal code to live happy life.
with only pure love we can survive. 

 ~ Hazel Shirley

  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment