Tuesday 22 May 2012

STRESS RELIEF WITH INDEPENDENT FEELINGS

INDEPENDENT FEELINGS CHERISH LIFE



I am a simple writer,
So, it's not difficult to read.
I use simple language,
Even kids can understand me. 

Though it hurts,
when the truth is at disgard.
Yet, my heart admires to write 
about the Visionary thoughts.

As, I do not write to harm the society, 
I don't need to live in disguise to prove my sincerity. 
I neither try to claim my priority, 
nor do I want an award of royalty. 

I don't believe in fame, that brings specialty, 
I just strive to express my thoughts, learnt in reality. 
My honest thoughts are shared by this opportunity, 
Lean not on your own understanding,
Each one of us echo the version and reflection of our thoughts and deeds,
Yes! What we sow, so we reap.


Hazel Shirley 





  

No comments:

Post a Comment