Friday 25 May 2012

STRESS RELIEF WITH-LIGHT IN YOUR HEART


LIGHT YOUR HEART

When life has nothing to give you, but tears,
Think of me, I am your Smile. 
When life has nothing to hold, but fears, 
Think of me, I am your Strength.

When life has nothing to watch but darkness, 
Think of me, I am your Light. 
When life has nothing to say, but hurts, 
Think of me, I am your Heart.

My heart says......,
Always smile...,
To take strength, 
and give Light to your Life.  




FOR YOU - MY HEART- ITS ME

Listen to me....My Beloved Heart..! 

We are never meant to depart. 
Troubles may come to dim away our path, 
yet, together we can drive away every wrath. 

We can't bare much heat of the Sun, 
yet, we can survive only with its run. 
We can't see full moon every single night, 
even crescent can turn your life to delight. 

If life comes just the way you dream, 
why would nightmares come to make you scream! 
Life has many turns to take, 
No matter you are meant to be awake.... 
..be strong in all decisions you make. 

Hope your trials may take a break, 
joy and peace together you may bake... 
....where you could celebrate with a cake. 
Only one life to us my heart..be happy for my sake. 


              ~  Hazel Shirley ~



  

1 comment: