Thursday 24 May 2012

STRESS RELIEF WITH LOVE POEMS - INSPIRED BY NATURE-1

    


 TOUCH ME


Hey!you pleasant breeze, 
do not come to me as you please. 
I long to see you every day, 
but you will touch me and stay... 
..only in your convenient way. 
  
I wish to feel you every night, 
when stars that shine up in the sky. 
Clouds too cover my pleasant moon, 
with out whom I will be alone to fly.... 
..in my dreams..of fantasy..there I live happily. 


BEAUTY OF NATURE


I want to see you on my way, 
and wish that you would say. 
Every mild breeze that you feel..., 
..makes you to remind of me...! 

Every fragrance of sweet rose flower, 
makes you feel that I am near. 
Chirping sound of cute sparrow 
makes you think that I love to sing. 

When it drizzles down the hill, 
tell me that you want to feel, 
beauty of this pleasant nature.. 
..beside the one you love.....and 'its me please'....... !
                               ~Hazel Shirley~








http://www.love-poems.me.uk/a_nature_poems_index.htm

http://www.yinyanghouse.com/tongren/lovenature_poetry_book



No comments:

Post a Comment