YOU ARE AT YOUR BEST

YOU ARE AT YOUR BEST
LIFE IS PRECIOUS... Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God. Leo Buscaglia

Thursday, 31 May 2012

STRESS RELIEF WITH SELF-RESPECT






Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt, that's real power.
Clint Eastwood


MY SELF-RESPECT

Yes... I don't earn much money, 
yet... I manage all things right my honey. 

Yes... I don't crave for fame, 
yet...self-respect I do claim. 

Yes... I don't go around rich places, 
yet... I make my home as a serene palace. 

Yes... I don't learn many languages, 
yet...I love to listen to good messages. 

Yes... I don't write many pages, 
yet... I admire to stay strong at coming stages. 


           ~ Hazel Shirley


The willingness to accept responsibility for one's own life is the source from which self-respect springs.



No comments:

Post a Comment