Thursday 31 May 2012

STRESS RELIEF WITH SELF-RESPECT






Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt, that's real power.
Clint Eastwood


MY SELF-RESPECT


Yes... I don't earn much money, 
Yet... I have managed all things right my honey. 

Yes... I don't crave for fame, 

Yet...self-respect I do claim. 

Yes... I don't go around rich places, 

yet... I have made my home as a serene pearl.

Yes... I don't learn many languages, 

Yet...I love to listen to good messages. 

Yes... I don't write many pages, 

Yet... I admire to stay strong at coming stages. 


           ~ Hazel Shirley ~ 




The willingness to accept responsibility for one's own life is the source from which self-respect springs.




No comments:

Post a Comment