Monday 21 May 2012

STRESS RELIEF WITH TRUE LOVE IN THE HEART

MY HEART WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU




The Earth revolves around the Sun, 
I know not it's Sun's greatness.... 
                   or 
        Earths weakness.  

Fish lives only in Water, 
I know not its waters greatness.... 
                   or 
          Fishes weakness. 

Money reigns  the World,
I know not it's money's greatness....  
                   or 
        Humans weakness. 

People change in course of time, 
I know not it's time's greatness.... 
                  or 
      People's weakness. 

My Heart will always Love You, 
I know not it's your greatness....  
                  or 
         My weakness. 

~ Hazel Shirley ~



My Heart Will Always Love You, 
                         I know not it's your greatness....  
                                           or 
                                    My weakness. 




http://www.heartquotes.net/Love.html
http://www.mydearvalentine.com/love/poems/

No comments:

Post a Comment