YOU ARE AT YOUR BEST

YOU ARE AT YOUR BEST
LIFE IS PRECIOUS... Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God. Leo Buscaglia

Monday, 21 May 2012

STRESS RELIEF WITH TRUE LOVE IN THE HEART

MY HEART WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU




The Earth revolves around the Sun, 
I know not it's Sun's greatness.... 
                   or 
        Earths weakness.  

Fish lives only in Water, 
I know not its waters greatness.... 
                   or 
          Fishes weakness. 

Money reigns  the World,
I know not it's money's greatness....  
                   or 
        Humans weakness. 

People change in course of time, 
I know not it's time's greatness.... 
                  or 
      People's weakness. 

My Heart will always Love You, 
I know not it's your greatness....  
                  or 
         My weakness. 

~ Hazel Shirley ~



My Heart Will Always Love You, 
                         I know not it's your greatness....  
                                           or 
                                    My weakness. 




http://www.heartquotes.net/Love.html
http://www.mydearvalentine.com/love/poems/

No comments:

Post a Comment