Friday 18 May 2012

STRESS RELIEF WITH TRUST-LOVE


LOVE NEVER FAILS 

I just loved you as an innocent child, 
My heart is filled with your smile so … mild. 
I loved to watch you run and play the slide, 
I wished you were safe when you tease and hide. 

Days were not the same …..to hold, 
You learned to stay away from home. 
Though I waited with worries ….untold, 
You did not stop to run away and roam. 

Many years were passed away...now, 
I know not you were..where and how!! 
My heart never had left away hope, 
only with your love..... 
........I shall stay healthy and cope. 

I can't hold my tears.... when it hails, 
I always trust you would...send me mails. 
My heart though in Ocean of sorrow sails, 
Yet,I pray and wait because...... 
......'Love never fails'. 

                  - Hazel Shirley -



http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/b/brandon_heath/love_never_fails.html

  

No comments:

Post a Comment