YOU ARE AT YOUR BEST

YOU ARE AT YOUR BEST
LIFE IS PRECIOUS... Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God. Leo Buscaglia

Friday, 18 May 2012

STRESS RELIEF WITH TRUST-LOVE


LOVE NEVER FAILS 

I just loved you as an innocent child, 
My heart is filled with your smile so … mild. 
I loved to watch you run and play the slide, 
I wished you were safe when you tease and hide. 

Days were not the same …..to hold, 
You learned to stay away from home. 
Though I waited with worries ….untold, 
You did not stop to run away and roam. 

Many years were passed away...now, 
I know not you were..where and how!! 
My heart never had left away hope, 
only with your love..... 
........I shall stay healthy and cope. 

I can't hold my tears.... when it hails, 
I always trust you would...send me mails. 
My heart though in Ocean of sorrow sails, 
Yet,I pray and wait because...... 
......'Love never fails'. 

                  - Hazel Shirley -



http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/b/brandon_heath/love_never_fails.html

  

No comments:

Post a Comment