Thursday 17 May 2012

TOGETHERNESS RELIEVES STRESS

        YOU ARE NEVER ALONE


What if I don't have wings to fly, 
Neither do you have nor do I. 
Hold my hands and look into my eyes, 
Never do they tell you lies. 

I promised to be with you,even at our hard times, 
And always assured to be happy through.  

I believe in you,as a promised river, 
that will flow one day,into the sea.... 
As .....it is my destination. 
Believe me..... it is not infatuation.  

Accept my words and hear, 
For we are made to cheer.. ....
one and another with true understanding, 
that will ever stay with us,to be always near. 
Where our hearts will mingle and shall not fear, 
We are together and you are never alone.......my dear!


         ~ Hazel Shirley ~ 






http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/2007/Apr/08/il/FP704080328.html

No comments:

Post a Comment