Wednesday 6 June 2012

3 RULES FOR SUCCESSFUL STUDENTS-RELIEVE STRESS


A dream is not something that you wake up from,
but something that wakes you up -Charlie Hedges-

SNIGDHA NANDIPATI OF SAN DIEGO WINS NATIONAL SPELLING BEE

MY LOVABLE PARENTS


 Dad and mom....my lovable! you are my eye's apple, 
so...gentle are you to take care of me and supple. 
When you hold my hand as assurance,my love doubles, 
I like your alto voice when you sing aloud in temple. 

I will not fear when you are near to handle, 
I can turn around in merry-go-round and it is simple. 
My life with you is loads of fun and a miracle, 
I love to sing a song for you because you are so....wonderful.



 COURAGE NEVER COMPLAINS


Life is full of challenges, 
but my hope never fails.... 
though each tomorrow repeat the same.  

Courage to win life's battle, 
will never end..... 
until I avoid things around to blame. 

I make no choice in my life, 
than to make all things possible and right. 
Neither to cry nor complain why... 
but to make everything bright. 

You my heart will ever strive to make me high, 
my cheerful heart you trust me to shine,so..do I .




TIME AND HOPE ARE PRECIOUS

What a precious time, 
my pal you lost in vain. 
All your teenage mimes, 
had brought your life no shine. 

No..don't be shy..my dear as I here abide, 
take the torch of life and win from your side. 
Hope that shines in your eyes reflect, 
in future you will be definitely perfect.  

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/05/31/11996585-snigdha-nandipati-of-san-diego-wins-national-spelling-bee?lite

http://www.caclubindia.com/forum/10-best-motivational-quotes-for-ca-student-think-amp-act-135198.asp#.T890w7BSv4Y
  

1 comment:

  1. Zeroinfy is India's Largest Online Platform for Exam Preparation, with over 200+ HD quality video courses, 100+ best Professors, currently covering exams like CA, CS, CMA, IIT-JEE etc . We provide access to the best, most reputed Professors, from across India, by delivering it in pen drives which can be viewed multiple times, 24X7, anytime anywhere.

    There is complete freedom to ask questions and clear all doubts at every step by dedicated faculty who give unmatched, personalized feedback.

    For enquiries call +91 8100 800 600.

    ReplyDelete