Saturday 2 June 2012

STRESS RELIEF FROM CANCER-WITH LOVE



I sincerely dedicate this page with my whole Heart to all those innocent wonderful friends from kids to the old age, who are fighting against the Cancer and challenging the Life to be successful.

I wish and pray honestly, that every friend out there, who are living quietly,
From my Heart I would say....
with hope of wings each day....
may your life cherish in every way.

My humble prayer would love to say...
Live 'A LIFE THAT GIVES LIGHT TO.....
OTHERS LIFE' in a loving way.
that would ever stay.

As wonderful loving Hearts kneel together to pray.,
Yes!Successful life will cheer again in every way.







MY PRECIOUS PEARL MY SISTER

Oh my precious pearl!my sister..! 
I wish you dress like an angel, this summer,
Life has given you no valuable crystal,  
yet, you are fighting each day against cancer. 

You always like to whisper in my ears, 
that you love to sing for me and wish cheers. 
We run to play in rain and you help me to win again, 
we count the rainbow lines and you make me smile as your eyes shine. 

At night, we watch to find a falling star, 
you simply stare but I always wish and pray. 
My sister should stay beside me,
like a beautiful twinkling star. 

You love telling me a few stories, 
I listen assuming you, to be my heroine. 
My precious pearl my loving sister, 
I wish, you live with me !
I pray, wholeheartedly hiding my tears,
An honest humble prayer to watch you alive for many years.


 


SIMPLE WORDS GIVE COMFORT


Sometimes,  few simple words when heard..  
from the family members and friends like -  
I think of you regularly, 
I care for you dearly, 
I miss you honestly.,
gives comfort to one and another sincerely. 

A simple embracement... 
a caring kiss.... 
patting on one's shoulder with appreciation... 
and a pleasant smile with concern.... relieves stress, 
and brings back  serene happy breath to life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment