Sunday 17 June 2012

STRESS RELIEF-IN THE MEMORIES OF LOVING FATHER

'Happy Fathers day to all loving dads !! God bless them.
 I pray for happiness to their families all the way.'

 I dedicate this post in the ever loving memory of my 
 Beloved Father,Late[Pulukuri Isaiah Anand Rao]on the
 occasion of 'Fathers day.'

"A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms.......
when his hands are empty."

The most loving Heart to listen.......
wonderful living memory to elite determination.
With your beautiful words my life tuned to perception,
in my weakness,I find strength because you are my inspiration.

Your eyes watch me,to walk in path.....Holy,
though its narrow you taught me no folly.
With torch of hope you wanted me to lead in every rally,
your affection gave me courage to win in life though,slowly.

Many restless nights you made me sleep on your shoulder,
held me in your arms and hummed a melody song.
Never did you whisper a word of pain from your heart,
but secretly would wipe away your tears to tell you are unhurt.

I know how you bore for me words of affliction,
though people gave a name for you as most stubborn.
Yet,you loved to consume bitter soup in life,
to take care of my tender heart to be alive.

Though I live my life each day....Victoriously,
not even a single day would pass with out your loving memory.


'Money is extremely important to live....save them,
but it might not stay with you one day.
Memories of beloved are precious...treasure them,
they are ever beautiful in every way.'

No comments:

Post a Comment