Sunday 24 June 2012

STRESS RELIEF WITH ASSURANCE-(Inspirational Poem)


"Assurance is something that you attain by depending on GOD, First.
Rest will fall in place as a grateful heart embibes
self-confidenceto enlighten one's Spiritual strength." 

~ Hazel Shirley ~

ASSURANCE IS HONORABLE

How can this Life be only mine...!!
When knowledge defines every working energy is created by THINE.

How can I think about myself saying, it's my Life....,
When each drop of blood from my mother's body made me alive.

How can I avoid to memorize adorable elders, who sacrificed their lives and gave me prosperous life.

How can I deny not to feel responsible, when my dear one's believed in my mind.

How can I treasure the time, as it's the most precious gift, that each day brings to refine.....!!

How can I live with peace in the comfort zone, when I am meant to thank everyone who gave me this Life.

Yes, this Life is not mine.
It's THINE.

GRATITUDE  ...../\.....



Hazel Shirley ~



No comments:

Post a Comment