YOU ARE AT YOUR BEST

YOU ARE AT YOUR BEST
LIFE IS PRECIOUS... Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God. Leo Buscaglia

Sunday, 24 June 2012

STRESS RELIEF WITH ASSURANCE-(Inspirational Poem)

"Assurance is something that you give to your-self...first 
with self-confidence,to enlighten your Spiritual strength." 
~ Hazel Shirley ~

ASSURANCE IS HONORABLE

When cool breeze touches my skin, 
my heart with happiness sings. 
Wonderful joy I would gain..... 
as if I am out of every strain. 

Though the dearest one gives much pain, 
beautiful nature teaches me to forgive... again. 

Its pleasant..tender touch, 
keeps me away from every gurdge. 
Assurance makes my heart to stay rich, 
with dignity I love to forgive and accept to stitch..... 
every circumstance to be honorable in which... 
Happiness will stay in our reach. 

I AM BEAUTIFUL

I am beautiful ! Yes, I am beautiful. 
I love myself and I love my life. 

I have dark skin,but never did I ruin, 
I have blunt nose,but I admire it as a rose. 

People might make fun of me, 
to watch me cry where, I'll not flee. 
Wish I would jump on my feet, 
to know nice people ,that I meet. 

Ray of hope,will never fade away, 
Joy of love,will be ever there to stay. 

This is the way,I am created, 
So,love me as I am. 
I am so sweet and protected, 
In HIS mighty arms. 
Do love me as I am 
Yes,I am beautiful. 
             ~ Hazel Shirley ~



No comments:

Post a Comment