Monday 4 June 2012

STRESS RELIEF WITH BEAUTIFUL EYES


PRECIOUS BEAUTIFUL EYES

Thank you God for my beautiful precious eyes, 
 with them I love to watch every Sunrise. 
They teach me to be mild and wise, 
they always love the truth and avoid lies.  

They help me to write and read, 
they want me to sow every prosperity seed....,
...that makes my future to healthily breed....,
...in every progressive way to successfully lead.

With them, I watch the wonderful things, 
good cheer and hard trails it brings. 
They stay with my heart always, 
to cherish love and fly with affectionate wings. 

They teach me to love unconditionally, 
to forgive people that hurt me, gracefully. 
When situations ruin things around harshfully, 
they want me to wipe away those tears hopefully... 
and conveys..'I can win over every hurdle in my life successfully'. 

EYES ARE BEAUTIFUL GIFT FROM GOD
PROTECT THEM WITH AWARENESS


PRECIOUS BEAUTIFUL EYES-THEY CAN GIVE LIGHT  TO OTHERS LIFE









No comments:

Post a Comment