Saturday 2 June 2012

STRESS RELIEF WITH BELOVED HEART


WITH LOVE -TO MY BELOVED HEART

Hey you !My bright Sun shine.... 
tenderly fall upon my beloved one. 
He looks at the world to live his life.... 
I wait for him to be his wife. 

Hey you !Pleasant Moon with gracious smile.... 
convey him my love for a while.... 
that bright red rose he gave... with love for me.. 
..I memorize its fragrance and my honey. 

You too rain drops shower on him...for me, 
Chirping sparrow go ahead and say.... 
my heart trusts him and loves to convey..... 
....my feelings I claim with out any survey... 
......I truly say..... 
I am tired in the desert -'untrue', 
I hope 'Oasis of his love is true'. 
My thirsty heart loves to listen his words untold.... 
I will treasure his thoughts... that are bold. 



FAITH -THE FRAGRANCE OF TRUE LOVE

'True Love' is never a bouquet of flowers...... 
but a melodious song of sacrifices......! 
It is not numerous sets of valuable jewels...... 
but mutual understanding welcoming compromises....! 

I do not want to fly over oceans and mountains....... 
I only wish to fall asleep on your bosom in all seasons! 

I am not ambitious to listen to your praises....... 
Your silence......I will always treasure,that only raises! 

I love to close my eyes....heartfully all the days of my Life, 
to watch you 'Smile'......in my dreams....holding me as your....
................... 'Beloved wife.' 

Yes!! I believe in you as my heart is divinely made for you....! 
If Faith is fragrance of true love....., 
Patience is its essence,that will carry me through....to be with you!!

 ~ Hazel Shirley ~


No comments:

Post a Comment