Sunday 3 June 2012

STRESS RELIEF WITH HUMBLE PRAYER



ALMIGHTY ! I PRAY AND THANK THEE

Almighty!I humbly pray for Thee.... 
Forgive us..Be with us..Protect us,  
Guide us..Lead us...Establish us, 
Fulfill and Complete all Your plans.... 
upon our lives....Heavenly Father! 

With You... we have everything, 
without...You we have nothing. 
Help me to understand Your unconditional Love hath... 
...Power to make me walk in Your desirable path. 

Lead me as Your child to care... 
...and preach me Your grace to share. 
I learnt that soft answer turns away wrath and calms... 
Saviour!As You carved me in your blessed palms. 

Even though... I was not formed in the womb of my mother... 
Yet... You taught my soul to stay strong,but not to wither. 
I thank and praise Thee...for Your marvelous Friendship... 
I humbly kneel before You...to adorable Worship. 


GOD IS GOOD
So.....
Begin with three positive thoughts... 
...daily morning fresh hours, 
Today is a great day in my life.... 
Thank you GOD...Stay with me. 

I will make this day most beautiful, 
and ever memorable so...Live with me. 
I will complete my work planned, 
successfully so....guide and protect me. 


  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment