YOU ARE AT YOUR BEST

YOU ARE AT YOUR BEST
LIFE IS PRECIOUS... Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God. Leo Buscaglia

Saturday, 2 June 2012

STRESS RELIEF WITH TRUE COMPANION


I WILL BE WITH YOU ALWAYS

Hey You!My Prince charming...! 
I know you came along..sailing. 

I see your heart is paining.... 
yet,you have come to me this morning. 
To see me off while...leaving. 

My thoughts with you I am sharing.... 
do not worry when I am missing.... 
as I understand your feeling. 

I wish everyone would stop blaming... 
I believe...our love will ever be lasting. 
I shall return to you despite of warning. 

I know you are very caring... 
In your eyes I see myself staying. 
Your heart loves to welcome me smiling. 

We shall surely receive His blessing, 
I will be with you always ...my darling! 



No comments:

Post a Comment