Wednesday 11 July 2012

STRESS RELIEF WITH BEST FRIENDS (POEMS ON BEST FRIENDS)

            



  BEST FRIEND - TRUE VISION OF YOUR HEART

I admire your Eyes.....
because...they never pretend to tell me lies.

I appreciate your Nose......

as it can smell worries in my heart ....untold.

I honor your Lips.......

as they speak words of courage and comfort to relish.

I like your Ears......

as they love to listen and never get tired, year after..year.

I love your smile......

as it always respects to welcome me into your arms... my dear...!





BEST FRIEND IS YOUR ONLY COMFORT

I don't want to be a piece of cake...
that you love to celebrate occasionally.
Instead.......
I would appreciate remaining as ......
a cup of hot coffee on a rainy day.

Though happy functions keep you hurried.....

do think of me when you are worried.
I know your Heart.....!!So...
To comfort you and make you steady.....
I will be there for you.......Already....!! 



Best Friends are blessed beings on earth though not related in any way..... yet, they become every way to make us feel happy and confident. The heart that would keep our nature within their mind, forgive deeds that hurt them, suggest facts that guide, and love the way we are.....!!
The Best Friend is like an everlasting oyster, that always holds friendship in its bosom as a pearl. 

~Hazel Shirley ~







3 comments: