Friday 19 August 2016

GOD IS LOVE - PROTECT INNOCENT CHILDREN AROUND THE WORLD

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3746374/Wounded-boy-five-sitting-ambulance-deadly-airstrike-Aleppo-Syria.html

Don't convey me what God tells us to do. Show me how He lived and made us follow HIS LOVE.
From centuries..., decades... restless, ruthless hatred around religion and dominion. Thousands and thousands of innocent children, women/ men, old and many living beings are the victims. I wonder what / where is this education who learnt, taught and turned to extremely high positions, became authorities /administrators/Leaders. If a child could plead with his /her voice to this uncivilized world, they would scream out loud....,

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3746374/Wounded-boy-five-sitting-ambulance-deadly-airstrike-Aleppo-Syria.html
ALMIGHTY....!!!
ARE YOU THERE....??
HELP ME TO UNDERSTAND.... IF HUMANITY EXIST...!!!
* My Hands..... I FOLDED BEFORE YOU.
* My Knees.....BOW BEFORE YOU.
* My Heart.....WEEPS BEFORE YOU.
* I FAST TO CLAIM PEACE TO OUR LIVES.....!!
BUT PLEASE TELL ME...!! WHERE DO YOU RESIDE...??
Because in SYRIA - WHERE WE ABIDE - Hundreds of INNOCENT LIVES are Horribly Destroyed.
* PEACEMAKERS...!! KINDLY ARISE...!!
Where lives are temporary to claim...
Why are we (Children ) meant to be blamed...??
* RESTLESSNESS AND HOPELESSNESS WE DINE...
* HUMANITY...!! PLEASE COME HOME.
* WE CAN'T SCREAM ALOUD ANYMORE....
* BRAVE & BOLD SOULS.... PLEASE THINK TO DO SOMETHING TO MAKE MANKIND LIVING ON OTHER SIDE OF THE GLOBE, TO SURVIVE.....!!!
* LET THE LIGHT OF HOPE & PEACE CHERISH....
PROTECT UNITY NOT TO PERISH.
My TIRED EYES AWAIT.... HUMANITY ARISE....!!
SYRIAN CHILDS VOICE
By

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-17258397

No comments:

Post a Comment