YOU ARE AT YOUR BEST

YOU ARE AT YOUR BEST
LIFE IS PRECIOUS... Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God. Leo Buscaglia

Tuesday, 6 December 2016

AMMA - JAYALALITHA - THE VOICE AND STRENGTH OF THE POOR




A STRONG WOMAN
is one who feels deeply,
and loves fiercely.
Her tears flow
just as abundantly 
as her laughter.

A STRONG WOMAN
is both soft and powerful.
She is both
practical and spiritual.

A STRONG WOMAN
in her essence, is
a gift to the world.
---------------------------
http://educationstressesall.blogspot.in/…/12/i-am-woman.html
---------------------------

I AM A WOMAN

I can't change the World alone...,
I can't define every Word....,
I can't deny my Worship...,
I can't reply to Hurt...,
What all I can do is...,
To be truthful to YOU in every way I go..,
To be helpful as far I could...,
Even if I am not physically there...,
Let not any word remain untold...,
As far as possible, yes...,
Let my Life be outspokenly Bold.

Hazel Shirley ~ Dedicated to Every wonderful Woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment