Tuesday 6 December 2016

THE VOICE OF THE POOR - UNKNOWN CARETAKERS



AN UNKNOWN CARETAKER
is one who feels deeply,
and loves fiercely.
Their tears flow,
Yet, it's a hidden glow.
To serve the needy,
Holds the story, untold.

A kind Loving heart,
is both soft and powerful.
Responsible and humble,
practical and spiritual.

Such a valuable asset,
Unknowning, though available.
Far away from awards and photographers,
Conscious to focus on - to wipe away other's tears.


I AM A WOMAN

I can't change the World alone...,
I can't define every Word....,
I can't deny my Worship...,
I can't reply to Hurt...,
What all I can do is...,
To be truthful to YOU in every way I go..,
To be helpful as far I could...,
Even if I am not physically there...,
Let not any word remain untold...,
As far as possible, yes...,
Let my Life be outspokenly Bold.

Hazel Shirley ~ Dedicated to Every wonderful Woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment