YOU ARE AT YOUR BEST

YOU ARE AT YOUR BEST
LIFE IS PRECIOUS... Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God. Leo Buscaglia

Tuesday, 20 December 2016

THE NEW BEGINNING



It is no poetry that I write,
It is just a song that I hum to revive.


A melody that helps me to learn...
As I repent and rejoice every day to again be reborn.


Life is not a big battle,
When I watch an armless innocent Child, Smile.


Life is not a burden,
When I stare at a footless mother, who strives to feed her Child.


Life is not a Curse,
When I observe how Farmers struggle to cultivate on a barren farm.


Life is not a Lie,
When I salute to a Soldier who lost his Life with charm.


'To think lively is the ultimate blessing, 
Every Sunshine is our New beginning.' 



~ Hazel Shirley ~




http://www.poetry.com/poems/1152603-NEW-BEGINNING

No comments:

Post a Comment