Friday 3 November 2017

STRESS RELIEF WITH A HEARTY WELLWISHER


A well wisher in your Life - True love never fades.

Don't Love me because, I look Beautiful....,
My beauty might fade away, one day....!

Don't hate me because, I appear Ugly....,
I might turn to be a helper, when you are gloomy.

Don't refuse me if, I want to Protect you by my hearty prayers,
It might become your armour and a divine shield to cast away your fears.

Don't reject me, when you are in grief,
I might embrace your appreciable deeds.

Don't neglect me, when you are busy,
I might need rest in my heart as it leads.

Don't forsake me, when you are Victorious,
I might be the one to applaud in your audience and your creeds.



The choices, that we made yesterday,
should never make us regret the chances, that we never attempted to regain.

Refrain the consequences, that might strain.
Castaway the carelessness to calm every pain.

I might be your Life, Love, Heart, Mind or The Soul,
I can be your Parent, a Friend, a Child, a Neighbour or a Well Wisher....!

I can be your Everything or Nothing at all.....,
As far as You can, cherish your moments with me.

My life will prosper and proclaim graciously,
As you honour the feelings from your Heart generously.




The Elderly citizens, 
The greying Charms,
The great Honour, The embracing Arms...!
A unique responsibility,
The Marvellous Art of the Divinity.

The Gracious Age....,
The Blessed Stage....,
The Beautiful Face....,
The Passionate Page...,


Yes....! Don't ever forget that, 
I do exist at every place.
I am the future of the Human race.

~ Hazel Shirley ~











No comments:

Post a Comment