Monday 28 May 2012

MOTHERS LOVE AND CONCERN-RELIEVES STRESS

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life. 
Abraham Lincoln 





MY MARVELOUS MOTHER

God..Almighty!Thank you so very much.. 
..for you gave me a mother as such. 
A precious loving hand to touch.. 
...and my first person to watch. 

Mother ! I always love you. 
I am extremely proud of you. 

From you I received my first kiss, 
your love... I am never going to miss. 
You care for me and my Sis, 
you shower on us only love and bliss. 

I care for you my mother, 
you are my only treasure. 

You are always there to wipe away my tears, 
you are always there to drive away my fears. 
On this precious day.. I wish you loving cheers... 
and pray only for happiness in all your coming years.  






MOMMY -  ARE YOU NOT PROUD OF ME 

I want to tell you...what I feel, 
feelings that bother me, 
to convey you... about what I mean. 
Being a fatherless child, 
you told me not a single stripe, 
that made you kneel to pray to God the Almighty. 

All my childhood as well my teenage life, 

had I ever made you cry! 
All my life of my youth...., though..bright, 
did my behaviour ever made you shy! 

Married though.. in other family, 

did I not made them feel they are my own.. 
...and he is my life as I am his wife. 

Honored you...with a lovely grand child, 

to make you smile as our delight. 
  
You are safe with sound health, 
and made me proud to learn and realize. 
How soft but strong were your feelings around, 
that taught me grow, though speechless but spiritually glow. 

To be successful in all my ways, 

and never to turn back or run away. 
You made me learn to live my life, 
never did you preach or reach.. 
when.. I wanted to sleep peacefully on your lap. 

All my life for 'YOU' I will be ever grateful. 

My words can't express what you mean to me, 
I am proud of you mommy - aren't you proud of me....!!


         ~ Hazel Shirley ~



http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/mother.html
http://www.familyfriendpoems.com/family/mother-daughter-poems.asp



No comments:

Post a Comment