"Feelings are the deepest thoughts from within, that makes a person gentle and pure. If one can't help another's genuine thoughts to breathe with respect and faith, then one should at least help another not to make their heart weep."
~ Hazel Shirley ~
Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your mind, feelings, and emotions. ~ Will Smith ~
It is simple to lead a happy life....always....by avoiding 3 stress causing natures-
1. Ego - does not allow you to greet or meet wonderful people around you.
2. Jealousy - does not accept or admire truth.... though revealed.
3.Greediness - does not adjust to blessed or beautiful things present in life.
'When people love the materialistic world and admire pleasure than humanity, that elites beauty of true affection.......which ensures worth of being alive......then,"Stress relief"......would only be an occasional guest in their life, that can visit when they repent for what they lost.'
1.When you constantly find mistakes in others and feel irritated to condemn them.Just stop.....take a minute to think over......,'maybe it's you who need to change, to accept people around you as they are.
2.When you use a word 'please' to request something and when you are least bothered by it, then it's time for you to cease it forever.Because, that someone doesn't deserve you, at least.
3. Do not expect any attention or affection from a person who doesn't know your worth.Empower your wisdom to emulate yourself to be unique.
4. A person who admired you would turn back to you again if left in heartfelt pain...or ......misunderstood...or...disagreed..or..disappointed...., but would never ever return back or think of you when left...'frustrated'.
5.Emotional needs when not received....suffocate and depress a person more than one's primary needs, that are essential to living a beautiful life. Affection and admiration are the best stress relievers.
6. A person who keeps your secrets and never speaks badly about you in public, but admires you .....is always precious.Love and respect them unconditionally.
7. If you love someone to express it wholeheartedly...., you will receive its response positively only when the recipient respects and trusts you divinely.
8. Conditions do not control a person as care do. Rules do not retain a person as love do. Restriction and rejection can never rebuild a relationship as acceptance and admiration do.
~ Hazel Shirley ~
'Beauty is truth, truth beauty,' - that is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know.