YOU ARE AT YOUR BEST

YOU ARE AT YOUR BEST
LIFE IS PRECIOUS... Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God. Leo Buscaglia

Monday, 7 March 2016

HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY

The power is with the silent ones, who only live and love and then withdraw their personality.




HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY - ...../\.....
MARCH 8 EVERY YEAR - WE LIVE AND CELEBRATE Every day.



A woman is never complete without her Family & Friends.

She isn't absolute without her involvement in the society to progress Harmony.

She is universally no one without making you an asset to the world - You are living in.

SHE IS THE BOLD, BEAUTIFUL & BLESSED SPECIES.

Hazel Shirley ~



I AM A WOMAN


I can't change the World alone...,

I can't define every Word....,

I can't deny my Worship...,

I can't reply to Hurt...,

What all I can do is...,

To be truthful to YOU in every way I go..,


To be helpful as far I could...,



  • Even if I am not physically there...,

Let not any word remain untold...,


As far as possible, yes...,

Let my Life be outspokenly Bold.


~ Hazel Shirley ~    http://educationstressa.blogspot.in/






No comments:

Post a Comment