Saturday 19 May 2012

MOM AND DAD PLEASE STOP FIGHTING - STRESS RELIEF WITH UNDERSTANDING PARENTS

"Sometimes....Precious feelings of natural innocence are hurt.A voice to value is struck in the throat with undefinable pain. Neither can control tears nor express in words.Thoughts struggle....again and again...in gentle minds for those loving and caring arms to rest for a while. "  


- Hazel Shirley


I sincerely apologize if this post hurts anyone.If not please....share your voice to save our innocent treasure.To make them feel secure and happy. 




LISTEN TO MY HEART -  MOMMY & DADDY  

My loving mommy and Daddy, 
Have you ever thought what makes me worry...!?
Harsh words and ego, that you both carry, 
Makes my heart to weep and for myself, I do feel sorry. 

Why don't you stop hopeless fighting...,
My heart struggles to learn while reading. 
I don't feel hungry at all while Starving...,
It breaks my heart as you both stop talking. 

My dad goes out seriously..walking...,
Where my mom sits alone and keeps on crying. 
I wish you both take time on thinking...,
Have you given your child the peace he/she was lacking..!?

I did not request you both to... 
....invite me in your lives...!
You loved one and another and ... 
...made me be Alive. 

I am an innocent Child...., I need you both all my life.
Don't cast away your anger on me with your strife. 
Leave your pride and ego, that destroys to be nice..,
make our home genuinely worthy, kindly be wise...!
I wish and pray..., I would play and always stay happy. 
I'M BORN TO LIVE. I NEED YOUR LOVE.

THE VOICE OF AN INNOCENT CHILD 🌼


~ Hazel Shirley ~




http://www.onlineparentclass.com/blog/post/Parents-Need-to-Understand-The-Impact-of-Divorce-on-Children.aspx

http://www.kidvision.org/feelings/guide.html
  

No comments:

Post a Comment