Monday 12 June 2023

Stress relief by Saving the trees and Birds


GENTLE HEART'S LIVE - SAVE TREES  🐦🌍🌳


When, I don’t have a wish to fly,

Don't try to tie my wings.

When, I don’t admire watching the rain,

How can I enjoy the monsoon's touch ?


When, I don’t want to sing a song,

Why do you play continuous music ?

When, I don’t wish to hear your voice,

Why do you repeat your noise.


Haven't you seen my nest on the branch of The tree, 'My Home....!!'

Where my hatchlings, were kept to rest free, believing it's my decorative chrome....!!

You cut the tree, that gave me the shade,

'It was my home, that you did not spare! 


Alas...! You are a Heartless person, you killed me alive, 

Tell me..! How should I live for the rest of my life..??

       ~ Hazel Shirley ~



There are millions on this earth, who are grateful and inspired by the Bird's life.

But are we really concerned to listen to their tender thoughts?

Are we not responsible?

This poem is written on behalf of the birds and gentle living beings that are still alive. Mankind is making many rules and whenever it's necessary, mankind is breaking ( the rules ) them free. In this world, where natural calamities are frequently visiting mankind, warning about global warming, we should realise that we are reaping what we sowed. GOD created a beautiful blessed planet for us. But for human needs, wants and luxuries, we left the earth like the one, today. 

I am just trying to express the feelings of those birds, that were never heard. 

May GOD help us to live with humanity.




No comments:

Post a Comment