Sunday 25 June 2023

STRESS RELIEF WITH THE REAL HEROS - THE SOLDIERS

 



Behind every strong soldier, there is an even stronger woman who stands behind him, supports him, and loves him with all her heart.


True Love' is never a bouquet of flowers, 

but a melodious song of sacrifices.  

It is not about numerous sets of valuable jewels,

but mutual understanding welcoming compromises.

I do not want to fly over oceans and mountains,

I only wish to fall asleep on your bosom in all seasons.

I am not ambitious to listen to your praises, 

Your silence is worth, when you are at work to save the nation.

I will always treasure your dedication, that only nurtures my narration.

I close my eyes to pray heartfully all the days of my Life, 

to watch you 'Smile' in my dreams assuring to return back safely to your 'Beloved family.' 

Yes!! I believe in you as my heart is divinely made for you....! 

If Faith is the fragrance of true love,

then the patience is it's essence, that will solemnly wait to embrace hope, each day.

- Hazel Shirley - 

We sit around waiting for them to come home, hoping every day, that they are okay and that they know how much we love them.

our heroes - The Soldiers.

No comments:

Post a Comment