Saturday 26 May 2012

STRESS RELIEF WITH MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING



TRUE LOVE - MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING - TRUE SPIRIT

You know my song.... 
you do not know how to prolong. 

You know my voice.... 
you do not know its choice. 

You know my mind.... 
you do not know how to bind. 

You know my heart.... 
you do not know its thought. 

You know I am not wrong.... 
you do not know I am strong. 

You can see my pleasant smile.... 
you can't see tears behind my veil. 

Living together....does not bring credit, 
understanding though far carries merit.  
To respect one and another is the 'True Spirit'.
  
EXPRESS YOUR FEELINGS TO SHINE

Neither you can count the stars.... 
nor you can grasp others' thoughts. 

Neither you can stop the rain drops.... 
nor you can avoid desires of Heart. 

Neither the Ocean can stop its waves.... 
nor the feelings will hold its craze. 

Neither the Heart can hold much pain.... 
nor a person would trust in vain. 

Express your feelings to bloom and reign.... 
its your life.......so,design and shine.  

~ Hazel Shirley ~



No comments:

Post a Comment