Saturday 3 June 2023

Stress relief with self-respect - citizenship


The most humble and noble smile ever stays.

A mother's love doesn't speak or strive to express
but feeds her family with delicious and nutritious recipes.

Sometimes, cooking for someone we love speaks louder than words.

The hard-working Vendors seek our attention just to help us understand
that, they do have a family to feed and care.

🍇 🌻 🍇 🌻 🍇 🌻 🍇  

Thank you for not bargaining with hard working farmers and vendors, as they don't work to become millionaires but they do it to feed their family.

Never say no to any proletariat, as
they have self respect to feed their hunger.







The bold and the beautiful hearts  🍏 🍏

I don't know what is internet, 🌎
I can't read a quote to inspire me.
I don't wait for what time brings,

I pray only to ALMIGHTY. 🙏🏻

I don't seek help from anyone,
I don't find time to Complain.
I have to live....
For the rest of my life.
I have to feed the one who trusted my heart,
My sweat and blood is my best self-respect.
Though, my body is shrunk with ill health and do suffer,
My head is held up with will power.
I call it self-respect.

- A daily wage earner's voice -

-    -    -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -



An authentic Soul.
Did someone say,  "He is a Gentleman." 

"She is a precious woman."


So, just convey a hearty respect to the noble heart and his/her will power.


Tell me...

How is your Life?

We need to be thankful,

Should not complain or cry.

Life is a Challenge,

Live it and help others to respectfully survive.

As you walk or drive to your work place,

Never forget to smile back at the valuable lives,

If possible please make time to buy and never bargain.

Thank you so much for reading.  🙂


- Hazel Shirley -


No comments:

Post a Comment