Wednesday 30 May 2012

CONFIDENCE IN LOVE-RELIEVES STRESS

YOU ARE JUST MINE
[To convey righteous Heart wins love]Poem based on True Story.


Some times... we get to meet people, 
who we never knew yet..feel as if 
they are already known... 
and  a person we already have in our heart. 

We both travelled to different places, 
we both talk different languages. 
Yet,we travelled in a single train, 
Shared our opinions and respected each other's strain. 

Though I am all alone..now, 
I still remember how....!! 
you took care and made me laugh all the way, 
with your happy heart and loving company.  

This monday morning,I am waiting for the same train, 
with hope and thought to see you once again. 
Yes,I truly felt that we shall meet to regain. 
 My heart says I am made for you..and you are mine.., 
 Yes,You are just mine. 



No comments:

Post a Comment