Wednesday 30 May 2012

NATURE BASED INSPIRATIONAL POEMS-RELIEVE STRESS-1


OCEAN OF TRUE LOVE- SUCCEEDS

I am a wonderful wide Ocean.... 
where..waves are in my family. 
I teach them to move ahead happily. 

They rise up with much power... 
...fall across with cheers around.. 
...with pleasant bubbles of happiness, 
runs...smoothly to shore again... 
calms....down and thinks to regain ..... 
..its family and returns back once again. 

I am your Ocean - A Ocean of True Love! 

Intense heat of the Sun... 
though makes me shine, it burns me around. 
Every stripe it gives me in life...,
I accept with smile to do it right, 
as I know it helps to make me bright. 

Heavy rains join dusty winds that brings unfame... 
which turns as a storm in my family. 
I always hold their loving hands..., 
we struggle around...but still stand as one... 
..not to harm anyone...but with unity....life to be won. 



I am your Ocean - A Ocean of True Love!  

When You come depressed... 
to watch me and get refreshed, 
I watch and preserve every tear you shed... 
....carefully in Oyster ....... 
....that soon turns to pearl of joy my blessed. 

When you cry aloud for your unvalued sweat.... 
I will turn your sweat to string of hope and tie.... 
every pearl of your precious tear to it, with Almighty's Light. 

'I am your Ocean.....
To you my beloved.....,
I will crown your head with love to succeed.
We will remain as HIS inheritors in faith to proceed.
You are my Lead.
I respect His every deed.'

I am your Ocean - A Ocean of True Love....!  




- HAZEL SHIRLEY -

  

No comments:

Post a Comment