Tuesday 29 May 2012

STRESS RELIEF WITH BELOVED


COME BACK TO ME

I hold back my memories, they are my hope to live. 

Each minute in every single day, 
I keep my mind for you to stay. 
I choose to write, that help me to lay, 
My feelings of love for you to pay. 
I ensure your dreams come true with out any delay, 
You loved to be with me but you left too far away. 

How  I wish to be with you, 

to watch your dreams come true. 

A dream, that I could live....

In your hands, that will care. 
Words you write to console me, 
even...if you are not there. 
I still... hope today and trust what my heart says... 
that you will come for me, 
to whisper in my ears, 
those beautiful words, 
I am longing to hear....
Come back to me....,
Please...come back to me...

~ Hazel Shirley ~



No comments:

Post a Comment