Tuesday 24 July 2012

STRESS RELIEF WITH SINCERE LOVE - [LOVE POEM]

Mark 10:8-9 Amplified Bible (AMP)
AND THE TWO SHALL BECOME ONE FLESH; so that they are no longer two, but [are united as] one flesh. Therefore, what God has united and joined together, man must not separate [by divorce].”




SINCERE LOVE

I can avoid talking to you........,
when the Moon rejects the Sunlight.

I will stop looking at you.....,

when I can assure the number of Stars in the Sky.

I can keep away thinking about you.........,

when Sea waves sound nil and stand still.

I can live without you....,

If plants can live with out water.

I can dream without you.....,

If, I can sleep without closing my eyes.

I can walk away from you.......,

when air is no longer a source for my Life.

If there is something, that is going to change my Love for You........

then......., I would sincerely recommend a word  - "Nothing."

Yes ! Nothing is going to change my Love for you.......,

I live this life to be alive for You.

            ~ Hazel Shirley ~














No comments:

Post a Comment