Thursday 7 May 2015

MY HEART IS THINE


How can this Life be only mine...!!
When, the knowledge defines every working energy is created by THINE.

How can, I think about myself saying, it's my Life....!
When, each drop of blood from my mother's body made me alive.

How can, I avoid to memorize adorable elders, 

who sacrificed their lives and gave me a prosperous life?

How can, I deny not to feel responsible, 

when my dear-one's believed in my mind.

How can, I treasure the time as it's the most precious gift, 

that each day brings me a positive vibe to thoughtfully refine.....!!

How can, I live at peace in the comfort zone, 

when, I am meant to thank everyone who gave me this Life.

Yes, this Life is not mine.
It's THINE.

GRATITUDE  TO THE ALMIGHTY ...!     

THE MOST SACRED AND THE MOST DIVINE         ...../\.....


Hazel Shirley ~







No comments:

Post a Comment