YOU ARE AT YOUR BEST

YOU ARE AT YOUR BEST
LIFE IS PRECIOUS... Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God. Leo Buscaglia

Thursday, 7 May 2015

MY HEART IS THINE


How can this Life be only mine...!!
When knowledge defines every working energy is created by THINE.

How can I think about myself saying, it's my Life....,
When each drop of blood from my mother's body made me alive.

How can I avoid to memorize adorable elders, who sacrificed their lives and gave me prosperous life.

How can I deny not to feel responsible, when my dear one's believed in my mind.

How can I treasure the time, as it's the most precious gift, that each day brings to refine.....!!

How can I live with peace in the comfort zone, when I am meant to thank everyone who gave me this Life.

Yes, this Life is not mine.
It's THINE.

GRATITUDE  ...../\.....



Hazel Shirley ~



No comments:

Post a Comment