Tuesday 3 January 2017

Walk Beside Me, Daddy



Though I am Little, I understand 
All the Love you give to me
That you will take my hand
To show me the wonders of life.

To teach me things that I need to know 
Your loving way will guide me 
Through each year as I grow 
The years will grow by quickly.....

One day I will be grown
I know I will always have your love
And Never walk alone.




WHEN NO ONE ELSE BELIEVED IN YOU...., JUST BELIEVE IN YOURSELF.
"No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world."


- Robin Williams -

Once you were unable to walk with your tiny and tender feet,
One voice said.., Be careful...!! You might fall....!!
Another voice said..., You CAN walk.

Crawl - Step..., Step - walk..., Walk - run....!!
YOU MADE THEM ALL.

Fate to LIFE...
Tears to SMILE...
Pain to HEALTH...
Lose to GAIN...
Just maintain your FAITH TO SHINE.
All the days will not RAIN
THE SUN WILL RISE AGAIN
YES...!! BELIEVE IN YOURSELF...!!


Hazel Shirley ~








No comments:

Post a Comment