Wednesday 14 June 2023

Stress relief - In living a modest lifestyle



Have you ever asked these questions to yourself?

🌿 What should I wear today?

🌿 Which dress is more beautiful?

🌿 I have nothing to wear!

What is modest lifestyle?

Having a limited and not overly high opinion of oneself and one's abilities.

Everyone is unique in their own way.

Let's be kind and respectful towards every life.


Luxury lifestyle wordrobe :  

Objectives:

I should look rich.

I should be unique.

I should be very beautiful.

I should be appreciated.

I should be the centre of attraction and attention. 


Moderate lifestyle wordrobe:

Objectives: 

I should be classy.

I should be attractive.

I should be beautiful.

I should be comfortable.

I should maintain dress code.


Modest lifestyle wordrobe:

Objectives:

I should be simple.

I should be humble.

I should be neat.

"Dress code is a matter of choice."

Our wardrobe defines our priorities.

Our dresscode explains about our interests.

Our personality is derived by our watchers.

The Modest dresscode is termed to be the most respectable wardrobe in the world. 🌍

🌿 Simplicity never goes out of style.

🌿 Modesty is the highest elegance.

🌿 Classy is to guide someone to choose right.






Hazel Shirley 


No comments:

Post a Comment