Monday 4 June 2012

STRESS RELIEF WITH PLEASANT BLOSSOMS


"I would rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck." - Emma Gold man-

"Where flowers bloom so does hope" -Lady Bird Johnson-

"The Earth Laughs in Flowers." -Ralph Waldo Emerson-


BLOSSOMS

A day to start a day to end,flowers are there to stay, 
to make me smile even when people cry, 
they are alive for a while... 
to cheerup every mile.  

I thank God for every single flower, 
with out which this earth would never start. 
With rain drops they do get better, 
with sunshine their beauty will glitter. 

The sun that shines...... 
and the moon that reigns at night, 
will ever be proud to know.... 
that flowers will bloom... 
and its fragrance will never make us gloom, 
but makes your whole day bright. 




No comments:

Post a Comment