Saturday 30 December 2017

WE NEED TO LEAD HUMANITY - HAPPY NEW YEAR - 2018



GRATITUDE 🙏

This Pleasant Morning...🌄
For the year - 2017...
I'm here to thank heartily, 💗
The Almighty for all His marvellous blessings... 🌿
For my Precious Family and Wonderful Friends...👪 🌸
It's my great privilege to listen and Learn from You,
As well share my thoughts with you.
It's the divine treat to watch your Smiles through...
EVERY NAME, I TREASURE TOO...🤗

Thank you so much Beautiful Hearts for your love, care, affection, encouragement, concern, best wishes, prayers, and blessings.

NEVERTHELESS...

The Deepest condolences to the lost,
The Greatest comfort to the disgusting past,
The Kindest touch to the disappointed heart,
The modest wish to the genuine Thought.

Everything remains the same if the Change is only a Game.
But
Matter of fact,
It's Truly an immeasurable Grace to stay Alive.

YES...!!
Welcome, Blessed New Year - 2018.
With my Heart ❤
I happily & humbly join you all...!!


WE ARE ONE FAMILY.
OUR VOICE IS TO CLAIM VICTORY.
AS WORLD PROSPER'S,
WE ADORE TO CONVEY...,

WE NEED TO LEAD HUMANITY...,
TO LIVE IN PEACE AND UNITY.



GOD BLESS EVERYONE AND THEIR LOVING FAMILIES.

~ Hazel Shirley ~





No comments:

Post a Comment